Westlake CrossFit enforces capping classes at 12 members in order to ensure a a low athlete to coach ratio. If you do not sign up, you are welcome to come to class. You will be placed on an informal “wait-list”. If there are less than 12 people, you will be able to join class, first come, first serve. If the class is full, we will ask that you come to a later class time.
Missed Class/Make Up Policy
If you miss a class, you can make it up under these guidelines:
You missed for a good reason
You notified your coach ahead of time or the day before class
To make up a class:
Class Credit Policy
Important: In most cases, missed class credit(s) will not rollover into the next month – it should be taken within that month’s program. Exceptions will apply as deemed fair due to issues such as injury or a significant number of approved class credits.
2 or less class credits must be made up in the month in which they were provided
3 or more must be used within 60 days from which they are provided.
Transferable Class Credit
If you are no longer able to attend class and have approved class credits, you may gift to a family member. (Elements is required)
1. Membership holds due to traveling may be granted for traveling length of 3 weeks or more. Please send email with travel dates (beginning and end) to email@example.com.
2. Open ended membership holds will be granted for injury, pregnancy or illness for a minimum of 30 days but no longer than 90 days.
3. Must give 3 business days notice before next billing date
Injury, illness and relocation are the only cases in which a membership termination will be granted. A Dr.‘s note will need to be presented for cancellations due to injury. For relocation cancellations, change of address must be outside 10 mile radius of gym.
Any other reason will result in a penalty fee equal to 30% of the remaining contract.
All requests for cancellation must be sent via email no less than 3 business days before the next billing date.
Memberships are set to automatically renew at the end of each contract to ensure membership cost will stay as is. Any request not to continue membership must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days prior to renewal date.
Our loyalty program is for members who have been enrolled in our program for 3 or more consecutive years. The program’s rewards include the following
- Annual Supple-body Assessment
- Grandfathered in to our lowest unlimited price plan regardless of contract length. Plan will be month to month.
- Loyalty Member Feedback Submission
Westlake Crossfit can not be held responsible for the loss or theft of personal items left in the gym or automobiles parked on our premises.